Location: 375 Stuyvesant Avenue Brooklyn, New York 11233 (Between Decatur Street and Bainbridge Street)
Days And Time: Our Meetings are held on Sunday's during the month from 12 PM to 3 PM on the day of our gatherings. PLEASE call our contact number to check which day our next meeting will be if you don’t see the dates listed below. The next current meetings at our meeting location will be:
June 22, 2014
June 29, 2014
Public Transportation: Trains - "A" or "C" train to Utica Avenue; Buses - B15, B25, B26, B46, B47, B52
* Check MTA weekend schedule for any service changes or interruptions. Dial 511 or go to http://www.mta.info *
Contact Greeting Representative For New York Republic (New York City Five Boroughs) at 347-699-6667
We ask all Citizens, Members and Moorish School of Law and History students to please dress in business causal attire or Moorish garb. Guests can come as they are, we ask that you be presentable.
This meeting is for all those who are labeled, classified, identified or "described" as Black, Negro, Colored, Ethiopian, West Indian, Native American, Native Indian, American Indian, Amerindian, Aboriginal, Black Indian, Latino, Mexican, Afro American, African American, First People, First Nation, Original People, Asiatics, Indigenous, Paleo, Pre-Adamite, Autochthon, etc. to understand that:
- We are teaching our people their Nationality and Divine Creed.
- We are teaching our people that we must have a free National Name to be recognized by the Government in which we live and the Nations of the Earth.
- We are laying the foundation for our people to become better Citizens and True American Citizens.
- We are teaching our people the usages of the laws and edicts of the Moorish Science Temple, The Divine and National Movement.
- We teach the laws that govern our Body Politic (The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple, 101 Questionnaire and Religious Affidavit of Organization Form No. 1099, Charter/Mandate, Constitution and By-Laws Of The Moorish Science Temple, Our Authority, U.S. Constitution, Proclamations of Abraham Lincoln and the 13 Amendment with 20 sections).
- We teach our people the obedience to law, respect and loyalty to government, tolerance and unity.
- We teach about the Levitical Codes and Hebrew Law that is in layman terms on the law books pertaining to freedom.
- We teach about the system of change pertaining to the Moorish National Bureau of Vital Statistics which will:
1. Record all Moors to get the 30,000 needed according to the U.S. Constitution to have political representation in Congress.
2. Work on the Birth certificate issue.
3. Work on the Naturalization, Compensation and Colonization issue.
4. Work on identification, classification, status issue.
- We teach why its important to understand Our Authority as set up by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali.
- We teach Constitutional Law and what is needed to be fully in the Constitutional fold and the Union.
- We teach about the documented laws that secure your freedom.
- History, the many sciences and law from a Moorish perspective.
- Your true history of North, Central, South America and the Caribbean Islands.
- We teach the hidden meaning of the writing on the Liberty Bell which is Leviticus 25:10 which deals with the Levitical Codes or Hebrew Laws that is in Constitutional law and connected to the 13 Amendment with 20 sections.
- Why we have a Moorish School of Law and History to re-educate the masses all over North America.
- How to position oneself to do real lawful nation building under your own government and with uniformity. The headquarters for Temple #13 and The Moorish American Nation Republic is in Baltimore, Maryland. The monthly meetings in Brooklyn, New York is done by Members of Temple #13 and Citizens of The Moorish American National Republic Government who are in the New York area who wish to educate the community and those in the New York area about nationality, status, Prophet Noble Drew Ali and the Moorish movement, history, law and civics and constitutional law.
Conference call every Sunday at 7:30 PM Eastern Time. Number: 712-432-3900, Passcode: 717118#, Press *6 to mute your phone.
All questions will be answered in the order that they come and in the time available on conference call, about 2 1/2 hours.
If you missed the conference call, during the week, before the next Sunday call, you can dial 712-432-3903, code 717118#, listen for the prompt to hear the last recent recorded show, press 0#.
"...know that they are not Negroes, Colored folks, Black People or Ethiopians, because these were names given to slaves by slave holders in 1779 and lasted until 1865 during the time of slavery..."
"...but this is a new era of time now, and all men now must proclaim their free national name to be recognized by the government in which they live and the nations of the earth..."
"The Moorish Americans are the Descendants of the Ancient Moabites whom inhabited the North Western and South Western shores of Africa."