Moorish School of Law & History 2017

October 2nd, 2016

We are now preparing for our 2017 classes.

If you have not already done so, it is that time to register for the Moorish School of Law & History courses.

“A Warning from the Prophet” Course

Orientation: January 11, 2017
Instruction begins:January 18, 2017
Eight to ten week course.
Fee: $125.00 – U.S. Postal Money Orders ONLY.

“BE IT KNOWN” Course
Orientation: March 29, 2017
Instruction begins: April 5, 2017
Eight to ten week course.
Fee: $125.00 – US Postal Money Orders ONLY.

“Nationality and ID Card” Course
Orientation: June 14, 2017
Instruction begins:June 21, 2017
Eight to ten week course.
Fee: $125.00 – US Postal Money Orders ONLY.

In order to register for these classes, an Application for Moorish American Citizenship MUST BE SUBMITTED. The Application is FREE because your Nationality is FREE of CHARGE!

PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLASSES ARE TAUGHT VIA TELECONFERENCE EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 8:00 PM TO 10:00 PM EST, FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME. Also, please make note of the prerequisites for the attending the classes. A BLACK’S LAW DICTIONARY IS MANDATORY (3rd or Revised 4th Edition is recommended).

PLEASE REGISTER EARLY! Late registration will not be tolerated. Please get an early start for these upcoming courses.

There will be a Naturalization Ceremony in October on Baltimore, Maryland. All are invited. Please let us know if you would like attend. We would love to have you join us.

Course Materials:

1. Naturalization Orientation Handbook (Required)
  2. The Negro A Beast (Recommended)
  3. The negro, the black, the Moor (Suggested)
  4. The Resurrection (Suggested)

Ask the Instructor to send you “The negro A Beast” in an email attachment if you wish to have it.

All Forms:

1. Moorish American National Republic Citizenship Form

2. Moorish American National Republic Warning Class Form

3. Moorish American National Republic Be It Known Class Form

4. Moorish American National Republic Nationality And Identification Card Class Form

5. Moorish American National Republic Courses Rules And Agreement Form

6. Moorish American National Republic Procedures And Materials Required For Courses Form

7. Moorish American National Republic Class Voucher Form

Form Submission Process:

Please mail all forms along with your resume to:

Sheikess A. Bellamy-Bey, National Registrar,
P. O. Box 23408,
Baltimore, Maryland 21203

Please use the SELF AUDIT sheet prior to mailing to ensure all your documents are included.

If you have questions please call 410-488-6858, Tuesday thru Thursday, 11:00 AM thru 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Do NOT call the National Registrar BEFORE nor AFTER normal business days & hours under ANY circumstances! If you are not in the Eastern Time zone, make sure that you ONLY call the National Registrar during normal business days and hours according to the Eastern Daylight Time. When you call, make sure you leave a detailed message. Otherwise, your call may not be returned.

Additional Information:

To avoid unauthorized users: When you receive any passcode to get into the class conference from the National Registrar, you are NOT to give it out to anyone else under any circumstances. If anyone who communicates to you needs it, do NOT give it to them! They must call the National Registrar during her NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS and ONLY her to obtain it.

We will be monitoring the telephone numbers of those in the class conferences. No UNAUTHORIZED numbers are allowed! An authorized number is the number which one will use to get into the class conference that is on file with the National Registrar. Using a means of getting into the class conference other than a direct telephone will appear on the board as ANONYMOUS. All ANONYMOUS numbers on the conference board will be immediately dropped! So, please prepare yourself to prevent this.

We also invite you to join us on our regular Sunday School conference call from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM EST, on conference call number 712-432-3900, code 717118#. Press *1 to mute your phone to remove any background noises and *1 to unmute your phone to make a comment or ask a question. Please announce your name and state where you are calling from.

We also have our Playback recording of the Sunday calls: 712-432-3903 and the passcode is the same. Press 0# for the RECENT recording. You can also hear the recordings from our archives page at www.moorishamericannationalrepublic.com

Peace & Love, Beloveds.

8 comments

1. Tichone Butler
    posted on Nov 14, 2016 at 2:51 PM

I need to this course and my daughter needs to start also she is two years old. She suppose to be in head start for moorish science

2. Cordell Woods
    posted on Dec 22, 2016 at 4:41 PM

Peace name is Cordell Woods interested in proclaiming my Nationality unfortunately at the age of 18 I was convicted of Carjacking and sentenced to 20 yrs in prison i served 18 I’m 38 yrs old but I’ve been connected to Prophet Noble Drew Ali and the MSTA for many years while I was incarcerated however it was mostly from the MSTA INC paradigm however I’ve always been a C.M. BEY student and thus caused considerate damage in the federal prison system because they are the ones who control or conductS the services so I quit going and never really got back into the movement however since I’ve been released I only see the presence of the Moors from canaanland great seal taj tarik bey ect…I’m just trying to learn Peace I’m interested in signing up for the courses

• posted on Jan 21, 2017 at 9:22 PM

Welcome. All of the information you need to join and learn more is on this page. Definitely, feel free to submit the required documents and/or call Shiekess Bellamy-Bey. Her contact info is above.

3. posted on Dec 22, 2016 at 5:15 PM

I was hired for a cooks position at a rehab center and after taking against my better judgment what was a TB test was told they could not hire my do to my nationality status..I have a Nationality card with my Bey title.But they said i would have to change my state drivers license from Lynch to Bey before even considering me.I would have Never agreed to be stuck with any form of Tuberculosis.Please let my know what legal grounds i can pursue.Thank you.

• posted on Jan 21, 2017 at 9:24 PM

Sounds like you need to correct your records, Mo. Are you a member of our Temple?

4. Nikole Lane-Bey
    posted on Jan 12, 2017 at 5:12 PM

Praise ALLAH, I have FINALLY reached the True Temple, the original Temple #13, of piety, I made it, after being brutally beat and deceived by those false sand cliff Temple satan has encouraged his workers to build. ALLAH said in the Holy Quran of Mohammad they would build temples of deceit and I bear witness to many of them. Finding This temple the original #13 is like a breath of fresh air I really appreciate the professionalism of every move you all make. Al Hamdu Allah for these Mighty Divine Spirits carry out the work of Allah and helping His Divine Prophet the Honorable Noble Drew Ali.

Peace and Blessings to you all and I pray ALLAH is pleased with you all as you aid me and my family in lifting the Great sin of ignorance from Us.

• Sn. Gregory