February 23rd, 2013
Members, students and Citizens of the Moorish Science Temple The Divine and National Movement of North America, Inc., #13 The Moorish American National Republic in New York City (New York Republic) was invited by a public High School to speak for two days back to back on February 21st and 22nd. It was the perfect time to do so because February is known as so called Black History Month; however during this month every year the melanated youths are not learning information that shows a complete view of their history, raise their spirits and unveil to them who they were before slavery.
The Moors taught two different classes each day. The majority of the students in the classes had so called West Indian roots and heritage; the Moors taught the students that they have been labeled, classified, identified or “described” as Black, Negro, Colored, Ethiopian, West Indian, Native American, Native Indian, American Indian, Amerindian, Black Indian, Latino, Mexican, Afro American, African American, First People, First Nation, Original People, Asiatics, Aboriginal, Indigenous, Paleo, Pre-Adamite, Autochthon, etc. and that their true nationality is Moorish American.
They were shown many pictures, paintings, book citations that proves that there were Moors in the Americas (Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Greenland, United States, Central America, South America and Caribbean Islands) who were there before slavery, Christopher Columbus and before the continents even split apart. The students learned that the word Maroon is a variation of the word Moor, they learned about the Moorish Empire that covered many continents; they learned about when there were European/pale/”white” slaves in the Americas who had dark or Moorish slave masters and that there were pale, mulatto, native Indian slaves also, not only dark ones; they learned that the real Jerusalem and other Holy sites that are part of the 23,000 years of archived history known as the Bible is speaking about North, Central, South America and West Africa as proven in the book “When Rocks Cry Out” by Horace Butler; they learned that the Ancient Egyptian Empire started in the Americas not North East Africa, they learned that there is more pyramids in the Americas than anywhere else in the world, they learned that the oldest mummies on earth are in South America, they learned about Prophet Noble Drew Ali, the Moorish movement, Proclamations of President Abraham Lincoln and the 13 Amendment with 20 sections that provides Naturalization, Colonization and Compensation and much, much more.
The students were amazed on what they were hearing and seeing, the teachers and school staff were also shocked that the Moors were able to get the students to sit still, pay attention and be fixated on what was being presented. The students and teachers asked many great questions. One teacher asked to break down the difference between Naga, Nigger and Negro; another teacher asked what land covers the Moorish Empire; one student asked about the social security card number and how is it connected to keeping us enslaved, the spiritual practice of their Moorish ancestors, the name of the headdress we are wearing on our head called the fez; how do they reclaim their Moorish ancestry so they can no longer be negro, black, colored or West Indian or modern slave labels; why this information is not being taught to them in history class, the prison system and how its set up to keep our people trapped and many more great questions that gave them clarity when answered. It was a great experience and a buzz was spreading around the school about the Moors that visited.
Below are pictures that were taken during our two day event.
January 21st, 2013
Wow! We are almost speechless. We had over two rows full of sisters and over 45 people in total who came out to hear about the history and science of the woman and how important they are to this Divine and National Moorish movement and the key role they have played in ancient times and the present. Two Moabitess members and Citizens did some POWERFUL demonstrations on the role of the women in society, government and ancient times. We showed some visuals about Moorish history, we provided food and refreshments for those who came, explain the lawful and constitutional uniform process of proclaiming their nationality and much, much more. The sisters who attended were overwhelmed and excited.
To control the slideshow, move your mouse over the slideshow to see the controls at the bottom right. You will be able to stop it, move forward or backward. There are a few pictures, it would be best if you stop the slideshow, wait a few minutes then go through each picture one by one.
We Need The Help And Support Sisters: The Moorish Movement can not survive, prosper or move forward without the help of the grandmothers, mothers, aunts, sisters, wives, nieces and daughters or plainly the Moabitess/Feminine energy. That is why the students, representatives and Citizens of Moorish Science Temple The Divine And National Movement of North America Inc; #13 The Moorish American National Republic in New York Republic had their first Annual Women’s Day Celebration in Brooklyn, New York Republic on January 20, 2013.
The students, representatives and Citizens of Moorish Science Temple The Divine And National Movement of North America Inc; #13 The Moorish American National Republic in New York Republic have done a lot on the “public” and “private” side pertaining to the Nation and Government affairs in 2012 and more planned in 2013. The “public” events included:
1. Marching in the West Indian Day parade to show our political presence in New York Republic – Moors In Parade
2. Going to help and aid one of our Moorish brothers who was effected by Hurricane Sandy along with feeding two 16 floor buildings and other neighbors with over 80 bags of food and necessities – Moors Helping Humanity
3. We called Moors all over the New York City area to come together and hear about the national side, the laws that backs us up to do everything we need to do as Moors, learn about the uniform process that’s already set up for Moors to run a government and proclaim their nationality and the main speaker was our Grand Sheik who came down from Baltimore, Maryland. Over 100 people showed up – The Great Moorish Meeting
However we still need the sisters to learn the history and science of themselves, learn that they are not slaves; learn how to stop being abuse by the foreign jurisdiction so that they can lawfully save themselves, family and love ones; learn about civics and Constitutional law, learn about the founder Prophet Noble Drew Ali who started of our Moorish Movement in 1913, learn about the Moors and adepts who saved the national side and formed government departments since the 1940’s, the Hebrew codes and the Proclamations of President Abraham Lincoln and the 13th Amendment with “20 sections” that “secures” the lawful “process” for Moors to proclaim their nationality so that they dont get caught up in the UCC/UCC-1 (uniform commercial code) or the United Nation Declaration confusion; learn how we have a uniform process to correct the birth certificate for adults, babies and children, status, race, etc; learn about the power of our own Moorish Court, our own educational school (Moorish School of Law and History); learn how we have the law, foundation, divine authority, charter and mandate to build political, economic, financial power to save our people and clean up this black, negro, colored and other modern slave labels and description mess our people have gotten themselves into. There is more work that needs to be done, a lot more, other government departments to form and formulate solution to problems, but it cant be done without the Moabitess. We are not saying we have all the answers or this is a quick fix, but we are saying we have a solid foundation. If you are a female who is labeled, classified, identified or “described” as Black, Negro, Colored, Ethiopian, West Indian, Native American, Native Indian, American Indian, Amerindian, Aboriginal, Black Indian, Latino, Mexican, Afro American, African American, First People, First Nation, Original People, Asiatics, Indigenous, Paleo, Pre-Adamite, Autochthon, etc; we are speaking to you.
While we are setting up our temple in Brooklyn, New York join us every third Sunday of each month at 966 Fulton Street, Brooklyn New, York 11238 at 12 Noon (between Grand Avenue and Saint James Place). Trains: The A, C and Franklin Shuttle. Buses: B25, B26. When you walk in, the first floor up).
“When she, the Holy Breath, shall fill the earth and air with holy breath and open up the way of man to perfectness and endless life” – The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple Of America, chapter 18:24
September 2nd, 2012
Contact Greeting Representative For New York Republic (New York City Five Boroughs) at 347-699-6667
* The New York greeting representative ONLY deals with questions and inquiry from people that are in New York City ONLY. Any other matter send questions to Sunday Conference Call email at firstname.lastname@example.org and your question or inquiry will get answered on our LIVE weekly Sunday conference call in the order it was received *
We ask all Citizens, Members and Moorish School of Law and History students to please dress in business causal attire or Moorish garb. Guests can come as they are, we ask that you be presentable.
This meeting is for all those who are labeled, classified, identified or “described” as Black, Negro, Colored, Ethiopian, West Indian, Native American, Native Indian, American Indian, Amerindian, Aboriginal, Black Indian, Latino, Mexican, Afro American, African American, First People, First Nation, Original People, Asiatics, Indigenous, Paleo, Pre-Adamite, Autochthon, etc. to understand that:
– We are teaching our people their Nationality and Divine Creed.
– We are teaching our people that we must have a free National Name to be recognized by the Government in which we live and the Nations of the Earth.
– We are laying the foundation for our people to become better Citizens and True American Citizens.
– We are teaching our people the usages of the laws and edicts of the Moorish Science Temple, The Divine and National Movement.
– We teach the laws that govern our Body Politic (The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple, 101 Questionnaire and Religious Affidavit of Organization Form No. 1099, Charter/Mandate, Constitution and By-Laws Of The Moorish Science Temple, Our Authority, U.S. Constitution, Proclamations of Abraham Lincoln and the 13 Amendment with 20 sections).
– We teach our people the obedience to law, respect and loyalty to government, tolerance and unity.
– We teach about the Levitical Codes and Hebrew Law that is in layman terms on the law books pertaining to freedom.
– We teach about the system of change pertaining to the Moorish National Bureau of Vital Statistics which will:
1. Record all Moors to get the 30,000 needed according to the U.S. Constitution to have political representation in Congress.
2. Work on the Birth certificate issue.
3. Work on the Naturalization, Compensation and Colonization issue.
4. Work on identification, classification, status issue.
– We teach why its important to understand Our Authority as set up by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali.
– We teach Constitutional Law and what is needed to be fully in the Constitutional fold and the Union.
– We teach about the documented laws that secure your freedom.
– History, the many sciences and law from a Moorish perspective.
– Your true history of North, Central, South America and the Caribbean Islands.
– We teach the hidden meaning of the writing on the Liberty Bell which is Leviticus 25:10 which deals with the Levitical Codes or Hebrew Laws that is in Constitutional law and connected to the 13 Amendment with 20 sections.
– Why we have a Moorish School of Law and History to re-educate the masses all over North America.
– How to position oneself to do real lawful nation building under your own government and with uniformity. The headquarters for Temple #13 and The Moorish American Nation Republic is in Baltimore, Maryland. The monthly meetings in Brooklyn, New York is done by Members of Temple #13 and Citizens of The Moorish American National Republic Government who are in the New York area who wish to educate the community and those in the New York area about nationality, status, Prophet Noble Drew Ali and the Moorish movement, history, law and civics and constitutional law.
Conference call every Sunday at 7:30 PM Eastern Time. Number: 712-432-3900, Passcode: 717118#, Press *6 to mute your phone.
Send questions to email@example.com
All questions will be answered in the order that they come and in the time available on conference call, about 2 1/2 hours.
If you missed the conference call, during the week, before the next Sunday call, you can dial 712-432-3903, code 717118#, listen for the prompt to hear the last recent recorded show, press 0#.
“…know that they are not Negroes, Colored folks, Black People or Ethiopians, because these were names given to slaves by slave holders in 1779 and lasted until 1865 during the time of slavery…”
“…but this is a new era of time now, and all men now must proclaim their free national name to be recognized by the government in which they live and the nations of the earth…”
“The Moorish Americans are the Descendants of the Ancient Moabites whom inhabited the North Western and South Western shores of Africa.”