Praise Allah For Our Prophet!
Naturalization Ceremony 2021
Congratulations to the 2021 Graduating class of the Moorish School of Law & History…
watch our new Citizen/members proclaim their nationality and birthrights, returning to the organic constitutional fold U.S.A.,.. per the executive will of Pres. Abraham Lincoln, inclusive of Emancipation proclamations and 13th Amendment with 20 sections through the door way of The Honorable Illustrious Hebrew Prophet Noble Drew Ali – Leviticus 25:10
Moorish Science Temple©
The Divine and National Movement of North America, Inc; #13©
The Moorish American National Republic©
P.O. Box 23408
Baltimore, Maryland 21203
Back to the Kingdom
We Honor All The Divine Prophets: Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha and Confucius.
We Live By The Divine Principles Of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice.
Moorish School of Law & History
Declare your Birthright!! Become a naturalized citizen of the American Republic. Come and learn about our Great Divine and National Movement which was established by our Founder, Prophet Noble Drew Ali and how to proclaim your Nationality and become a True American Citizen.
Classes begin in January 2022
Sunday School Class Conference Call
The Moorish American National Republic expects the presence of all members, and invites the public to join us, every Sunday at 11 am Eastern time for our Moorish Sunday School Class Conference Call.
Click here to learn moor.
Sunday Town Hall Conference Call
The calls are moderated by our Illustrious Sheiks and Shiekesses
The purpose of the calls is to answer questions from the public, sent in by email.
To send your question, email us at
Discipline and tools for balance
Chapter 5:9-21 of The Holy Koran OF THE Moorish Science Temple Of America (7) Divinely Prepared By The Noble Prophet DREW ALI
9. And Jesus said, “Do you not know that I must be about my Father’s work?”
10. But He went round and pressed the hand of every doctor of the law and said: “I trust that we meet again.”
11. And then he went forth with his parents on their way to Nazareth; and when they reached their home He wrought with Joseph as a carpenter.
12. One day as He was bringing forth the tools for work he said:
13. “These tools remind me of the ones we handle in the workshop of the mind where things are made of thought and where we build up character.
14. We use the square to measure all our lines, to straighten out the crooked places of the way, and make the corners of our conduct square.
15. We use the compass to draw circles around our passions and desires to keep them in the bounds of righteousness.
16. We use the axe to cut away the knotty, useless and ungainly parts and make the character symmetrical.
17. We use the hammer to drive home the truth, and pound it in until it is a part of every part.
18. We use the plane to smooth the rough, uneven surfaces of joint, and block, and board that go to build the temple for the truth.
19. The chisel, line, the plummet and the saw all have their uses in the workshop of the mind.
20. And then this ladder with its trinity of steps, faith, hope and love; on it we climb up to the dome of purity in life.
21. And on the twelve step ladder, we ascend until we reach the pinnacle of that which life is spent to build the Temple of Perfected Man.”
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH “COUNSEL ASSISTANCE” WITH ANYONE OR PROVIDE “LEGAL ADVICE”. THIS SITE IS SIMPLY ADVERTISING THE MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL REPUBLIC. IF YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONSULT LOCAL ATTORNEYS. IF YOU CONTACT ANY OF OUR MEMBERS EITHER IN-PERSON, BY EMAIL, PHONE, OR POSTAL MAIL, YOU AGREE THAT SENDING SUCH COMMUNICATION WILL NOT MAKE US YOUR LEGAL/LAWFUL COUNSEL. ANY LAWFUL/LEGAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SEND TO US MAY NOT BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED.