December 26th, 2012
During the day or week, most people do not get the minerals, vitamins, amino acids, chlorophyll amount that melanated rich beings need. As bio-electrical-magnetic beings we need certain ingredients to keep the body’s electricity, magnetism, pH (potential of hydrogen) and ORP (oxidation reduction potential), auric field levels up. One of the main ingredients we need is chlorophyll, because since we are in a solar system, regulated by the sun, we need chlorophyll to keep our spirits up. We interact and get messages from the electromagnetic light frequency from our star, the sun. Study shows that melanated people who don’t get a lot of sun, especially in the winter time we get depress, which will cause other irritation and sickness. We need at least 56 minutes of sun a day (it takes 8 minutes for sun light to reach Earth, 8 minutes for each chakra = 56). The recommendations below have a lot of chlorophyll also in an all in one shot remedy. This way our blood, muscles, bones, organs, skin, digestive system, nervous system and brain is getting what they need. One of those simple ways is a multi-vitamin, muli-ingredient supplement, also known as superfoods. Below are two suggestions:
1. I suggest the “Superfood Plus Powder”. It is made with natural earth ingredients that one can take daily. You will get more nutrients in it by taking a small amount daily than you will get by doing normal eating during a day, week, for some people their whole life. Sickness in mostly a sign that there is a lack of some vital ingredient or dis-ease in the body or mind.
The Health and Medical Benefits of “SuperFood Plus Powder” Are:
– BLASTS the cells in your body with nutrient-rich organic vitamins and minerals to give you more energy than ever before
– SATURATES your blood with many powerful nutritional complexes that are not in other vitamins and manmade nutritional formulae
– PROTECTS your body from breakdown and PREVENTS disease
– High in antioxidants A, C and E that protect and defend your body from free radical damage
– STIMULATES the immune system and boosts immune function
– REGENERATES your red blood cells, building POWERFUL iron and nutrient-rich blood – Has twice the PROTEIN of Grade-A Beef; 40% protein by volume
– This ZERO-FAT formula will give you quick energy with over 500% of your ENERGY Vitamin B12!
It is available in two forms:
Powder – SuperFood Plus Powder
Tablets – SuperFood Plus Tablets
You can also check out other products by going to the main website. They have single or combination of remedies for any problems or illness, for males, females and children – Herb Doc Website
2. The next one I recommend is products from a great plant called Moringa. The plant is compact with vitamins, minerals and amino acids (what it takes for the DNA to repair itself) in large amounts. For example it has 10 times more Vitamin A than carrots, twice the amount of vitamin C in oranges, 17 times more calcium of milk, 15 times the potassium of bananas, 25 times more iron than spinach, 9 time more protein than yogurt and more.
I recommend the one they have called “Moringa Powder”. With the powder you can sprinkle it on your breakfast, lunch or dinner and just it that way. Again you will be getting more nutrients than you were able to get in one sitting in a day or week. This way you will be more energized, less hungry and your body will have what it needs to work at its best. You can find it online and in certain health stores.
* Some of these products suggested (the two above) may not have the best taste, but taste should not detour you from staying healthy. Remember those times when you were sick or not your best? Now keep in mind these recommendations will make sure those times are less frequent or put a stop to it. All is required is a little a day. 365 days of helping yourself mentally, physically and spiritually little by little, is better than no days of not doing anything at all and open to sickness. That is why during the seasonal changes, solstices, equinoxes, solar eclipse, lunar eclipse we may get the sniffles, start sneezing, coughing, etc. Your body is telling you it needs balance.
3. Try and get more natural fruit and vegetable juices into your diet. Natural juices is just like the physical forms, but easy to take in a liquid. Also try to get the best water that you can drink. Water by “itself” is necessary. We sweat when we sleep and we eliminate waste that drains the body of water. But we have to keep in mind that dehydration is one of the many causes of sickness. We are 3/4 or over 70% water, we must maintain it, that is how the nutrients get around to the different parts of the body. You can purchase a portable alkaline water device that will filter and produce high pH water that will nourish your body and enable you to have good quality water anytime and anywhere you need it – Alkaline Water Device
“Moorish Americans must keep their hearts and minds pure with love, and their bodies clean with water.” – Act 7 of the Moorish Divine Constitution and By-Laws
4. Our people need more fruits, vegetables, good sugar, etc in our diet, but we need the right ones. Below is a list of the best ones, as recommended by Dr. Sebi (you can look him up on Youtube). By adding these slowly into our diet, we will again be recharging our bio-electrical-magnetic bodies. Fruits and vegetables are nothing but trapped sunlight. Look at the colors of the electromagnetic spectrum, look at your chakra colors, look at the rainbow colors, then look at fruits and vegetable colors.
VEGETABLES : Dr. Sebi says, “Avoid using a microwave, it will kill your food”. Amaranth greens – same as Callaloo, a variety of Spinach, Avocado, Asparagus, Bell Peppers, Burro, Bananna, Chayote (Mexican Squash), Cucumber, Dandelion greens, Garbanzo beans (chick peas)-optional, Izote – cactus flower/ cactus leaf- grows naturally in California, Jicama, Kale, Lettuce (all, except Iceberg), Mushrooms (all, except Shitake), Mustard greens, Nopales – Mexican Cactus, Okra, Olives, Onions, Poke salad –greens, Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori), Squash, Spinach (use sparingly), String beans, Tomato – cherry and plum only, Tomatillo, Turnip greens, Zucchini
FRUITS: Dr. Sebi says,” no canned or seedless fruits”. Apples, Bananas – the smallest one or the Burro/mid-size (original banana), Berries – all varieties, Elderberries in any form – no cranberries, Cantaloupe, Cherries, Currants, Dates, Figs, Grapes –seeded, Limes (key limes preferred with seeds), Mango, Melons –seeded, Orange (Seville or sour preferred, difficult to find ), Papayas, Peaches, Pears, Plums, Prunes, Raisins –seeded, Soft Jelly Coconuts, Soursops –Latin or West Indian markets), Sugar apples (chermoya),
NATURAL HERBAL TEAS: Alvaca, Anise, Chamomile, Cloves, Fennel, Ginger, Lemon grass, Red Raspberry, Sea Moss Tea,
SPICES & SEASONINGS: Mild Flavors, Basil, Bay leaf, Cilantro, Dill, Marjoram, Oregano, Sweet Basil, Tarragon, Thyme
Pungent & Spicy Flavors: Achiote, Cayenne, Cumin, Coriander, Onion Powder, Sage, Salty Flavors, Pure Sea Salt, Powdered Granulated Seaweed (Kelp/Dulce/Nori – has “sea taste”)
Sweet Flavors: 100% Pure Maple Syrup – Grade B recommended, Maple “Sugar” (from dried maple syrup), Date “Sugar” (from dried dates), 100% Pure Agave Syrup – (from cactus)
5. I recommend the book “African Holistic Health” by Llaila O. Africa. Every Moorish home should have it. It is like a mini encyclopedia on natural, simple ways to heal yourself. You are able to look up a variety of illnesses in the body and get recommendation on herbs, plants, spices, etc on how to heal yourself naturally. It is also a good read on understanding how your body really works, which is part of Man (Mind) Know They Self – African Holistic Health
6. I suggest this website that has Natural and Organic Herbs, Spices, Seasonings, Teas, Essential Oils and more for the internal and external to maintain a healthy life – Nautral And Organic Products
* For more suggestion on eating habits of Moorish Americans see the post on the Hebrew Dietary Law post – Eating According To The Hebrew Laws
7. A very important recommendation is proper breathing, known in the east as pranayama. Breathing through your nose at all times will regulate the masculine and feminine energies in your brain, body, organs, nervous system, and spine; which will then increase the amount of good hormones, chemicals that is needed for a balance and stable life and will LITERALLY increase the amount of light, electricity and magnetism in your body. Proper breathing boosts concentration, morality, empathy, clarity, spiritual insight, soothes or stills the mind from extra chatter or distraction, bring you closer and intune with Allah and much more. The brain uses the most amount of oxygen in the body, second is the heart. The brain uses about 20%-30% of the oxygen, the heart uses 7%. By doing deep and slow breathing, and keeping it in mind during the day, we can simply balance our body, hearts and mind. Study some of the long living animal species on earth, they live long because they take long deep breaths; not quick short ones as most of us have forgotten to do, just study babies and how they breathe. All you have to do is sit up in a chair if you need back support, or just sit up straight, as long as your spine is straight, place your hands palm down on your knees; inhale as much as your can, then exhale as much as you can. Do it in a slow, comfortable manner. Do this for 10, 15 or 30 minutes as soon as you wake up, before you go to sleep, or as your laying down to go to sleep and it can work wonders over time. Good breathing produces more oxygen for the blood, which will alkalize the body, remove toxins, and bring balance. Keeping this in mind throughout the day as your walking, waiting somewhere in line or at working and it will help also. When you inhale your balancing the body, when you exhale you’re balancing your mind; so stable breathing means a balance body and a balance mind.
8. We have a Divine and National movement. The National side is where economics, finance, political science, law, managing the land, nationality, government, etc is taken care of; however the Divine side is where “spiritual science”, what helps man unfold is taken care of. Prophet Noble Drew Ali brought the awareness of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha and Confucius. Each one is a degree of understanding that should be incorporated into a Moor’s life. However, the Moor deals with the “scientific”, “applicable” side of those degrees of understanding or schools off thought. Your first source should be the Moorish Holy Koran, because Moors should be reading and study their Holy Koran, Moorish 101 Questions, Divine Constitution and By-Laws, Additional Laws, Naturalization Documents daily if not weekly which are spiritual materials giving keys on how Moors should live, navigate and interact with self, life, society and government accordingly. So with dealing with the teachings of the brother Jesus The Christ that was born in South America and grew up in Nazareth, Brazil; you can study gnostic Christianity to understand Christ Consciousness to better yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. With the teachings of Prophet Mohammed you can look into Sufism, which again is the scientific side of Islam, which will help to balance and unfold self. Dealing with Prophet Buddha, you can look into Tibetan Buddhism, the scientific side of Buddhism to bring enlightenment into your life. Studying Prophet Confucius will bring insight into right living, right actions and more. Combine those teachings with prayers, affirmations and mantras to keep your mind, actions, deeds in sync with your higher self. All those degrees are known as Islamism for the Moors, so there is no confusion. I also suggest Moors get prayer/affirmation/meditation beads. During the day, in the cities, at work, in public we are surrounded by those who do not have principles, morals, ethics and stable minds. The beads will help to keep you anchored and centered with your higher self and with Allah. Each bead should have at least 108 beads, for each bead will be used for repetition of sounds/words 108 times, you will use each bead as a “counter” and move from one bead to the next, starting near the big bead and working your way around to the other side. Thoughts become words, words are vibration, vibration stimulates matter and the ether that will bring a cause and effect based on sound, harmonics, octaves and resonance. Daily, when you have time, with the beads you can say and repeat “Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice” together as one sentence, then go to the next bead and repeat. What this will do is manifest Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice into your life and make it a part of your very being when it resonance over and over. It will be carried with your breath, by your blood, etc throughout your entire body. These 5 principles can be used as a universal affirmation. Another one you can say is “ALLAH is my Protector, my guide, and my salvation by night and by day, through his Prophet , Drew Ali”. You can use this as an affirmation if you feel agitated, in a tense situation, feeling a little unstable or uncomfortable in any environment or situation. As you can see both parts are part of our Moorish prayer, which has keys in it to help keep us sane and upright Citizens and Moorish Americans. You can say them out loud when you can or to yourself if needed. You can look into getting beads from this website – Prayer, Affirmation, Mantra Beads
9. The Prophet’s Oil, Tea and Powder. Many Moorish Americans have testified in the Prophet Noble Drew Ali’s time and today about the wonder of the products and how it helped in healing their illnesses.
* So there you have it, something for the mental, physical and spiritual. Stable and balance Moors will produce a stable and balance movement. The movement only reflects the minds, attitudes, works, deeds of the Moors that are in it. Incorporate these tools into you life, little by little you will see improvements.
– “Teach him temperance, and he shall have health; teach him prudence, and fortune shall attend him.” – Moorish Holy Koran 23:10
– “His labor preserveth his health, and procureth him a repose, to which the downy bed of sloth is a stranger.” – Moorish Holy Koran 27:20
– “The blessing, 0 man, of thy external part is health, vigor and proportion. The greatest of these is health. What health is to the body even that is honesty to the soul.” – Moorish Holy Koran 38:1
– “As the soundest health is less percieved than the lightest malady, so the highest joy toucheth us less deep than the smallest sorrow.” – Moorish Holy Koran 44:17
– “Moors, imitate I, your Prophet” – Prophet Noble Drew Ali
– Bro. I. Cook-Bey said that the Holy Prophet said, “The only thing that would surprise me, is if a Moor would do right.”
– You are what you eat, drink and think.