April 1st, 2015
U.S. society operates under an illusion that the system of caring for those with dis-eases, practiced in the U.S., is the best in the world. Most live under the belief that the so-called ‘Healthcare’ system is just that…a system by which their health is being maintained when in actuality they are participating in a system of “DEATHcare”.
We say this because the goal of ‘healthcare’ in this society is to MANAGE dis-eases, not HEAL the afflicted individual. After all, the word HEAL is the root of the word HEALth, is is not? The current system operates in the arena of palliative medicine, addressing symptoms and reactions of the ailment instead of addressing its root cause. How do we allow this? Why do we accept a system given to us that, in our perspective, supports the curtailment of Life, not its extension and the full enjoyment of Life free of dis-ease.
Every day, tens of thousands of people participate in this farce with the sincere and earnest hope of restoring, or at least ridding themselves of the affliction, and living a “normal” existence (free of dis-ease and its dis-comforts). Why is it that:
- (so-called) foods which contribute little, nutritionally speaking, to the body be purchased with food stamps while medicinal ‘foods’ such as herbs can not?
- those who do actual body work, i.e. chiropractors, massage therapists, etc. on the fringes of this system requiring special permission to access their services
- One can receive thousands of dollars in medical testing and treatment only to be given an enema (of water) to remedy the condition of the moment?
- the current practitioners seldom, if ever, tie nutrition to the physical well-being of their patients. (We think one needs all one’s patience while expecting recovery of health using this medical system.)
- those same practitioners seem not to know, or at least overlook, that a plant-based LIVE-it (not DIEt) ensures an ALKALINE METABOLISM which is correct for our physiology
- your caregiver will not advise you to “stop eating meat (flesh)?, when the levels of flesh consumed in this society causes the body’s metabolic system to be ACIDIC instead of ALKALINE?
in former days (and possibly in some Asian countries today), Asiatic, i.e. non-European, healers lost the compensation for their client when the client was sick. In other words they were ‘paid’, if we will, ONLY when their client was in good health. This system operates exactly opposite, ONLY making their money when the ‘patient’ is afflicted to some degree or the other. HEALTHCARE….is it really?
We could go on, but we think you get the picture.
The words hospital and hospice have the same root and when we submit ourselves to the one, we set our foot on the road to the other!
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH “COUNSEL ASSISTANCE” WITH ANYONE OR PROVIDE “LEGAL ADVICE”. THIS SITE IS SIMPLY ADVERTISING THE MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL REPUBLIC. IF YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONSULT LOCAL ATTORNEYS. IF YOU CONTACT ANY OF OUR MEMBERS EITHER IN-PERSON, BY EMAIL, PHONE, OR POSTAL MAIL, YOU AGREE THAT SENDING SUCH COMMUNICATION WILL NOT MAKE US YOUR LEGAL/LAWFUL COUNSEL. ANY LAWFUL/LEGAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SEND TO US MAY NOT BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED.