2021 Naturalization Ceremony
Come celebrate with our new Citizen/members proclaiming their nationality and birthrights, returning to the organic constitutional fold, of the U. S. A., the republican form of government per the executive will of President Abraham Lincoln, inclusive of Emancipation proclamations and 13 Amendment with 20 sections through the door way of The Honorable Illustrious Hebrew Prophet Noble Drew Ali – Leviticus 25:10
Praise Allah For Our Prophet!
Naturalization Ceremony 2020
Congratulations to the 2020 Graduating class of the Moorish School of Law & History…
watch our new Citizen/members proclaim their nationality and birthrights, returning to the organic constitutional fold U.S.A.,.. per the executive will of Pres. Abraham Lincoln, inclusive of Emancipation proclamations and 13th Amendment with 20 sections through the door way of The Honorable Illustrious Hebrew Prophet Noble Drew Ali – Leviticus 25:10
All About Juneteenth
WHAT WE ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
JUNETEENTH & THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATIONS
Moorish Science Temple©
The Divine and National Movement of North America, Inc; #13©
The Moorish American National Republic©
P.O. Box 23408
Baltimore, Maryland 21203
Back to the Kingdom
We Honor All The Divine Prophets: Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha and Confucius.
We Live By The Divine Principles Of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice.
Moorish School of Law & History
Declare your Birthright!! Become a naturalized citizen of the American Republic. Come and learn about our Great Divine and National Movement which was established by our Founder, Prophet Noble Drew Ali and how to proclaim your Nationality and become a True American Citizen.
Classes begin in January 2021
Sunday School Class Conference Call
The Moorish American National Republic expects the presence of all members, and invites the public to join us, every Sunday at 11 am Eastern time for our Moorish Sunday School Class Conference Call.
Click here to learn moor.
Sunday Town Hall Conference Call
The calls are moderated by our Illustrious Sheiks and Shiekesses
The purpose of the calls is to answer questions from the public, sent in by email.
To send your question, email us at
August 11th, 2013
A picture of three Moorish American men and their children in Kings County, New York Republic (Brooklyn, New York) after a Sunday meeting. The Moorish American men of Moorish Science Temple The Divine and National Movement of North America, Inc; #13 The Moorish American National Republic in New York Republic brought their children to the meeting because as parents they wish for their children to grow up to know their nationality, birthright, divine creed, history, laws that backs up their freedom, Prophet Noble Drew Ali and have them take part in the Moorish movement.
“All members must promptly attend their meetings and send their children to Sunday School, and the teacher must confirm himself to the questionary. And let every member exercise his five senses who is able to do so, because out from your Sunday School comes the guiders of the Nation” – Act 5 of the Moorish American Additional Laws of The Moorish 101
Moorish Holy Koran, CHAPTER XXIII, HOLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR THY CHILDREN
1. Consider, thou art a parent, the importance of thy trust; the being thou hast produced, it is thy duty to support.
2. Upon thee also it dependeth whether the child of thy bosom be a blessing or a curse to thyself; an useful or a worthless member to the community.
3. Prepare him early with instruction, and season his mind with the maxims of truth.
4. Watch the bent of his inclinations, set him right in his youth and let no evil habit gain strength with his years.
5. So shall he rise like a cedar on the mountains; his head shall be seen above the trees of the forest.
6. A wicked son is a reproach to his father; but he that doth right is an honor to his grey hairs.
7. The soil is thine own, let it not want cultivation; the seed which thou soweth, that also shall thou reap.
8. Teach him obedience, and he shall bless thee; teach him modesty, and he shall not be ashamed.
9. Teach him gratitude, and he shall receive benefits; teach him charity, and he shall gain love.
10. Teach him temperance, and he shall have health; teach him prudence, and fortune shall attend im.
11. Teach him justice, and he shall be honored by the world; teach him sincerity, and his own heart shall not reproach him.
12. Teach him diligence, and his wealth shall increase; teach him benevolence, and his mind shall be exalted.
13. Teach him science, and his life shall be useful; teach him religion, and his death shall be happy.
Moorish Holy Koran, CHAPTER XXIV, THE OBEDIENCE OF CHILDREN TOWARDS THEIR FATHER
1. From the secrets of Allah let man learn wisdom, and apply to himself the instruction they give.
2. Go to the desert, my son; observe the young stork of the wilderness; let him speak to thy heart; he beareth on his wings his aged sire; he lodgeth him in safety, and supplieth him with food.
3. The piety of a child is sweeter than the incense of Persia offering to the sun; yea, more delicious than odors wafted from a field of Arabian spices of the western gales.
4. Be grateful to thy father, for he gave thee life and to thy mother, for she sustained thee.
5. Hear the words of his mouth, for they are spoken for thy good; give ear to his admonition, for it proceedeth from love.
6. He hath watched for thy welfare, he hath toiled for thy ease; do honor therefore to his age, and let not his grey hairs be treated with irreverence.
7. Forget not thy helpless infancy, nor the forwardness of thy youth, and indulge the infirmities of thy aged parents; assist and support them in the decline of life.
8. So shall their hoary heads go down to the grave in peace; and thine own children, in reverence of thy example, shall repay thy piety with filial love.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH “COUNSEL ASSISTANCE” WITH ANYONE OR PROVIDE “LEGAL ADVICE”. THIS SITE IS SIMPLY ADVERTISING THE MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL REPUBLIC. IF YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONSULT LOCAL ATTORNEYS. IF YOU CONTACT ANY OF OUR MEMBERS EITHER IN-PERSON, BY EMAIL, PHONE, OR POSTAL MAIL, YOU AGREE THAT SENDING SUCH COMMUNICATION WILL NOT MAKE US YOUR LEGAL/LAWFUL COUNSEL. ANY LAWFUL/LEGAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SEND TO US MAY NOT BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED.