June 1st, 2015
Congressional Black Caucus
January 9, 2014
Honorable Sirs and Madams:
We pray this missive finds all in the best of health and well-being and thank our Creator for the blessing of same.
Brothers and Sisters (if we may be so intimate to refer to you in such a manner) we are concerned, as we are confident you are as well, about the condition of so-called negro, black, colored, afrikan-american people. We are aware that as early as 1970, representatives of the Moorish Science Temple Complaint Department and continuing through the present Moorish Science Temple, the Divine and National Movement, Inc. #13, the Moorish American National Republic have consistently striven to bring the matter of procuring, in perpetuity, “Actual Freedom” for our mistreated, ‘Privileged’ people to the attention of the Congressional Black Caucus with the expectation and trust that the CBC would/will bring this matter to the legislative floor to achieve the complete implementation of President Lincoln’s “Executive Will”. Throughout our meetings, begun in 1970, with Robert N.C. Nix and Parren Mitchell and their Caucus colleagues into the present we have been consistently met with courteous and often gracious words but have seen NO effective pursuit of remedy to the conditions suffered by our people.
Therefore we ask that you earnestly consider and Truthfully answer these interrogatories:
- Is it not strange that ONLY our people, i.e. so-called negros, blacks or african-americans, are SUBJECT to a ‘Voting Rights Act’? – just one indicator that ‘something’ is out of order, i.e. ‘Voting Rights’ for so-called African-Americans are “granted privileges”, NOT GUARANTEED RIGHTS.
- Does it matter that the Voting Rights Act of 1964 is the SAME as that of 1875 (Reconstruction Era)?
- Is it important that so-called negro, black and colored people were NEVER allowed the choice of being LAWFUL citizens and, through legal chicanery, are maintained as ‘WARDS’ of the State? – Please don’t take cover of the 14th Amendment (declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in a ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court, October 15, 1883). The 14th Amendment does not remedy anything; it only prolongs Involuntary Servitude through subterfuge and denies compensation for nationalized ‘property’.)
- How significant is it that President Abraham Lincoln, through authority of
1) The Initial Emancipation Proclamation, September 22, 1862;
2) The Compensated Emancipation Proclamation, December 15, 1862;
3) The Supplemental Emancipation Proclamation, January 1, 1863;
4) The Oath of Amnesty and Reconstruction, December 8, 1863;
5) The Original 13th Amendment containing 20 Sections (not two!)
provided the LAWFUL and LEGAL vehicle for the:
- Restoration of those beings, having suffered chattel captivity, to their Humanity, i.e. their Divine Inheritance and Rightful place in the human family via Naturalization;
- Colonization of 22+ states of land by the newly-manumitted people (and currently their descendants);
- Compensation of the Restored people for centuries of unpaid labor and by which such uplifted people may better care for themselves?
We pray you join us in answering “YES” to the first three of these questions and “EXTREMELY” to the fourth!
Should you be in doubt, we ask that you take the time to CLOSELY review these presidential edicts with a mind to take action for the relief and uplift of our people. Such action will also help to unburden contemporary U.S. society of its greatest ‘sore’ and begin the healing process for a ‘new’ and prosperous America.
The final questions we ask, at this time, are these:
- “Why has it taken the Congressional Black Caucus, as ethnic and often legal representative body for our people, so long to recognize 1) the validity of the Original 13th Amendment with its 20 Sections and 2) the political trickery of its replacement with the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 plus 2 sections?”
- “Will the CBC IMMEDIATELY bring this matter to the Congressional body in session?” – We’re counting on you to do so!
We are sure that when you have sufficiently researched this matter you will find it meritorious of further endeavor as the legally correct path to remedy the condition under which our people suffer.
We anticipate, and thank you for, your expedient written response to this communication, and your pursuant and persistent action to correctly rectify this overdue error.
We pray the ALL CREATOR strengthen your resolve and fortify your Spirits of Determination in immediately bringing this matter to the floor of Congress in Session and seeing the process through to fulfillment.
We sincerely thank you in advance