November 9th, 2012
Moorish Science Temple, The Divine and National Movement of North America; Inc. #13, The Moorish American National Republic is always working to take care of the needs and concerns of the members and Citizens. The MOORISH SUPREME COURT OF EQUITY AND TRUTH will certainly aid in that process of dealing with our own affairs, concerns and matters under our own jurisdiction.
– Supreme (Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Edition Revised) – Superior to all other things.
– Court (Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Edition Revised) – An organ of the government, belonging to the judicial department, whose function is the application of the laws to controversies brought before it and the public administration of justice.
A body in the government to which the administration of justice is delegated. A body organized to administer justice.
An agency of the sovereign created by it directly or indirectly under its authority, consisting of one or more officers, established and maintained for the purpose of hearing and determining issues of law and fact regarding legal rights and alleged violations therefore, and of applying the sanctions of the law, authorized to exercise its powers in due course of law at times and places previously determined by lawful authority.
– Supreme Court (Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Edition Revised) – A court of high powers and extensive jurisdiction.
– Equity (Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Edition Revised) – In its broadest and most general signification, this term denotes the spirit and the habit of fairness, justness, and right dealing which would regulate the intercourse of men with men, the rule of doing to all others as we desire them to do to us; or, s it is expressed by Justinian “to live honestly, o harm nobody, to render to every man his due.” It is therefore the synonym of natural right or justice.
In a restricted sense, the word denotes equal and impartial justice as between two persons whose rights or claims are in conflict; justice, that is, as ascertained by natural reason or ethical insight.
That part of law which, having power to enforce discovery; (1) administers trusts, mortgages, and other fiduciary obligations; (2) administers and adjusts common-law rights where the courts of common law have no machinery; (3) supplies a specific and preventive remedy for common-law wrongs where courts of common law only give subsequent damages.
– Truth (Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Edition Revised) – Agreement of thought and reality.
“Allah is just and righteous, and will judge the earth with equity and truth.” – The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple Of America 35:23
“Now truth is aught and has no cause, and yet it is the cause of everything” – The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple Of America 7:5
“We use the hammer to drive home the truth, and pound it in until it is a part of every part.” – The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple Of America 5:17
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH “COUNSEL ASSISTANCE” WITH ANYONE OR PROVIDE “LEGAL ADVICE”. THIS SITE IS SIMPLY ADVERTISING THE MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL REPUBLIC. IF YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONSULT LOCAL ATTORNEYS. IF YOU CONTACT ANY OF OUR MEMBERS EITHER IN-PERSON, BY EMAIL, PHONE, OR POSTAL MAIL, YOU AGREE THAT SENDING SUCH COMMUNICATION WILL NOT MAKE US YOUR LEGAL/LAWFUL COUNSEL. ANY LAWFUL/LEGAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SEND TO US MAY NOT BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED.