By Sister Nintu Xi Gilmore-Bey
Our melanin will always make us marvelous…Just imagine what that sea of sisterhood would look like. Magic!
The meaning of Sisterhood from various sources:
Urban Dictionary – A bond between two or more girls, not always related by blood. They always tell the truth, honor each other, and love each other like sisters.
Webster Dictionary – 1 a: the state of being a sister. b: sisterly relationship. 2: a community or society of sisters; especially: a society of women in a religious order.
A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.
What does Sisterly Love mean to you? How do you show this bond to your Sisters? As Mothers of Humanity, we have the ability to build or destroy. Which of these two have you manifested? Which will you manifest? The hate amongst the Sisters has gotten treacherous over the decades. Our wombs are wounded, and we must “heal everything.” Your Sister is not a doormat or a ping pong ball. She is one of Guidance, Support, Trust and Love in whom you can confide. One who should be Respected, Honored and Protected by us, our brothers, and our community, so very delicate yet strong in her own rite. What we do to our Sister, we only do to ourselves because we are all of Divine-Oneness. This is what connects us to one another. When fear and insecurity have gotten the best of you, go within, pray and seek Truth. We have strayed so far away from the values of our culture, having adopted this European dogma, subsequently forgetting that this mindset comes from a space of scarcity. We are Sun people and innately attract Abundance. This scarcity mindset is what has Sisters lacking in several areas and starving for attention, fighting as if the Universe doesn’t operate in surplus to supply us ALL with what we need. This scarcity mindset has our Sisters operating from a place of poverty, and mistreating, displaying, and selling their bodies. This scarcity mindset makes one see her Beloved Sister as a threat with great enmity. The Love you have (or don’t have) for your Sister shows the Love you have (or don’t have) for YOURSELF. Sisters are no longer nurturers that take care of their children and households. Therefore, the daughters in our communities are lost and have been neglected. They are dishonoring their temple (body), wearing makeup at a young age as well as tight, short, and revealing clothing. We see the Mothers competing with their own daughters because our daughters are overdeveloped, starting at a young age, due to the lack of knowledge of Wholistic Health concepts. The daughters, too, carry this poverty-mindset, and the vicious cycle continues from generation to generation, never inner/understanding the importance of BEing. Why? Because the Sisters have failed in their responsibilities to themselves, their families, and their communities. The Sisters have lost concept of the biological order of feminine existence. Sisters have dishonored, and continue to dishonor, themselves greatly, missing that the most important TRUTH that we are Divine. Sisters, prepare yourselves to be that “Virtuous Woman” of whom Proverbs 31:10 and Chapter 21 of our Circle 7 Holy Koran speak.
Teach our daughters to be SACRED, and CLEAN in Mind, Body, and Soul. Teach our daughters how to prepare Wholistic meals, teach our daughters how to “heal thyself”, teach our daughters the value of “knowing thyself.” Teach our daughters Truth so that they can be informed to make conscious decisions of their own. Guard and protect our daughters. Teach our daughters to Love themselves, wholeheartedly, so that they are not envious of another Sister or fall prey to victimization. Teach our daughters to Love her Beloved Sisters. This is important because once we become an Ancestor, we can have a peace of mind knowing that these valuable lessons will be passed down, simultaneously.
Left to right-Sister Nyla Gilmore-Bey, my niece, Zuri London Sister Nintu Xi Gilmore-Bey
Picture before Temple Naturalization.
Sister Nintu Xi Gilmore-Bey, currently,
a Naturalized Moabitess.
Sis. Nyla Gilmore-Bey at the age of 4
Picture taken before Naturalization.
Before we depart, I would like to share, with as many Sisters as possible, some information that I came across 3 years ago. Let us keep this in mind on our daily journey. This information is from a video created by Dr. Ali Muhammad titled: The Leprosy Agenda: Message to the Black Woman. It addresses the Bio-dynamics of womanhood and gives 9 levels of the feminine self. You will clearly see how out of order we are as Mothers of this Universe.
- Female– A human being naturally bearing healthy female reproductive organs.
- Daughter-A Female who is being protected in a complete family who has not assumed any responsibility for self-due to lack of maturation to do so for self.
- Sister-A Daughter who assumes responsibility for self and all other Sisters of the community via a Sisterhood rooted in the Natural Law Culture of her ancestors.
- Woman-A Sister who has been taught, assumes and masters the Science of Femininity. The Science of Femininity is recorded in the Laws of nature in the elements/ancestors of water and earth. She masters her tradition for the advancement and protection of self and community. She masters intuition, nurturing, creativity, love, healing, learning while teaching tradition obedience to nature and the natural laws of the Creator loyalty to her Sisterhood.
- Wife– A Woman who is prepared to receive a Husband/Life partner and become a part of a Husbandry for the further manifestation of the immortality of the bloodlines to further the objectives of the community (Social, Economic, Spiritual, Health, etc.) which encompass her personal purpose, to be a helpmeet to her Husband and to learn further how to prepare herself for Motherhood by being guided by her tradition via her Sisterhood and Husband.
- Mother– A Wife who is ready to give birth and has been prepared to understand Aboriginal Cosmological Sciences sufficiently to plan a birth that will contribute to the amplification of productivity in the community. She is fully prepared to become the primary provider for the child via
- proper preparation before conception,
- 9 months of peaceful preparation for the child,
- teaching of the child while in the Womb,
- assistance from her sisterhood,
- Love from her husband, elders, and other children in the community.
She has a natural birth with the attention and assistance of the Sisterhood, raising the child in the community tradition via breast-feeding, sacred rites over the child and sacred teaching of the child.
- Elder– A Mother in the community who is a Lead-Guide for the Sisterhood who organizes the Sisterhood into a workable unit for the protection of the community, who is learned in all the traditions and can act in an advisory role to all Mothers, Wives, Women, Sisters, and Daughters.
- Ancestor– An Elder who passes and is remembered by her lineage. She has learned to incarnate her thoughts into the Earth’s Psy-Bank by living a life totally for the Creator and ancestry. Thus, the Ancestor can be called upon by her lineage to propel guidance and can incarnate into her lineage as she has seeded her lineage via DNA with her memory. It is said in our tradition that the ONLY one who dies is one who is NOT remembered.
- Goddess– An Elder and Ancestor who lived a life so dedicated to natural law that she and her life story becomes a gateway to understanding the Laws of Nature via myth and the Laws of the Creator via tradition.
We are becoming Mothers before becoming Women, becoming mothers before we know what Sisterhood means. As Sisters, we should be able to come to another Sister in whom we can confide and open up without the fear of betrayal and jealousy. We have some of our Elders who are, themselves, lost and are separated from Nature. The daughters are being taught to be masculine and not feminine. The imbalance, destruction, and dysfunction go on and on. There are wounds in the way and, because of these wounds, our wombs have shut down. As our Sister Thema Azize, owner of Womb Sauna, would say, “Heal Everything.” This is a part of Self-care and it is needed for the health of our reproductive system (wombs). Release, Cleanse, and Purify!
Sisters, It levels to this….get in order, Love & respect yourself and one another so that we can heal. Our future (posterity) depends on it.
ALL praises due to ALLAH
Peace and Love to ALL