- 101 Koran Questions for Moorish Children
- Divine Constitution and By-Laws
- Circle Seven Koran
- Holy Qu’ran, Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation
- Moorish Literature Pamphlet
- Unabridged dictionary
- Black’s Law Dictionary
- Koran Questions for Moorish Americans (101)
- Access to Divine Constitution and By-Laws
- Access to The Holy Koran-Circle 7
- Notebook, with pockets, with options to add and remove lined
- paper or separated folder with pockets
- 4 x 6 index card packet with lines for learning notes
- pen or pencil
- Access to “A Warning From The Prophet In 1928” (The Young Men Moorish National Business League (Pamphlet if possible)
- Parents, please do the following to aid your child(ren) :
- Important! Parents, please sign your child(ren) up to create their account for Quizlet Optionally, you can create accounts for yourselves. Use your child(ren) real name(s) This is only for Sunday School purpose. We will be using the Quizlet from time to time for some of our Lessons and Reviews.
- Along with your child(ren), go to our Quizlet Page. Enjoy the information, lessons, reviews, and all the fun learning activities. There is an audio choice for them to listen and learn, a great choice for those who are too young to read. This is for the Whole Family to enjoy studying together.
- Listen along with the children to the Sunday School Replay Recording Archives, great for Reviews and especially to become comfortable with the Sunday School Process and flow.
- Parents please click on (Required Materials) this will take you to the (Adults Page) scroll down to the 3rd topic “Attendees” It is very important that the Whole Family follow this Protocol!
- Any Moorish material WRITTEN BY Noble Drew Ali
- “The Great Conspiracy”
- “The Negro: a Beast…”
- Wall Map of World (Afrika in Center)
Prepare for Sunday School as if going to a physical Temple
Focus on Sunday School: No radio, tv or other activity during Sunday School
Have notebooks and pens at the ready, use profically
- D.C. & By-Laws
- Additional Laws
- 5 Senses (Children) Q & A
- 5 Senses (Adults) Q & A
- Chapter from Circle Seven, 5 Senses
- Homework Assignment
- Holy Covenant
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH “COUNSEL ASSISTANCE” WITH ANYONE OR PROVIDE “LEGAL ADVICE”. THIS SITE IS SIMPLY ADVERTISING THE MOORISH AMERICAN NATIONAL REPUBLIC. IF YOU NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONSULT LOCAL ATTORNEYS. IF YOU CONTACT ANY OF OUR MEMBERS EITHER IN-PERSON, BY EMAIL, PHONE, OR POSTAL MAIL, YOU AGREE THAT SENDING SUCH COMMUNICATION WILL NOT MAKE US YOUR LEGAL/LAWFUL COUNSEL. ANY LAWFUL/LEGAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SEND TO US MAY NOT BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED.