2021 Naturalization Ceremony
Come celebrate with our new Citizen/members proclaiming their nationality and birthrights, returning to the organic constitutional fold, of the U. S. A., the republican form of government per the executive will of President Abraham Lincoln, inclusive of Emancipation proclamations and 13 Amendment with 20 sections through the door way of The Honorable Illustrious Hebrew Prophet Noble Drew Ali – Leviticus 25:10
Praise Allah For Our Prophet!
Naturalization Ceremony 2020
Congratulations to the 2020 Graduating class of the Moorish School of Law & History…
watch our new Citizen/members proclaim their nationality and birthrights, returning to the organic constitutional fold U.S.A.,.. per the executive will of Pres. Abraham Lincoln, inclusive of Emancipation proclamations and 13th Amendment with 20 sections through the door way of The Honorable Illustrious Hebrew Prophet Noble Drew Ali – Leviticus 25:10
All About Juneteenth
WHAT WE ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
JUNETEENTH & THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATIONS
Moorish Science Temple©
The Divine and National Movement of North America, Inc; #13©
The Moorish American National Republic©
P.O. Box 23408
Baltimore, Maryland 21203
Back to the Kingdom
We Honor All The Divine Prophets: Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha and Confucius.
We Live By The Divine Principles Of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice.
Moorish School of Law & History
Declare your Birthright!! Become a naturalized citizen of the American Republic. Come and learn about our Great Divine and National Movement which was established by our Founder, Prophet Noble Drew Ali and how to proclaim your Nationality and become a True American Citizen.
Classes begin in January 2021
Sunday School Class Conference Call
The Moorish American National Republic expects the presence of all members, and invites the public to join us, every Sunday at 11 am Eastern time for our Moorish Sunday School Class Conference Call.
Click here to learn moor.
Sunday Town Hall Conference Call
The calls are moderated by our Illustrious Sheiks and Shiekesses
The purpose of the calls is to answer questions from the public, sent in by email.
To send your question, email us at
- 101 Koran Questions for Moorish Children
- Divine Constitution and By-Laws
- Circle Seven Koran
- Holy Qu’ran, Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation
- Moorish Literature Pamphlet
- Unabridged dictionary
- Black’s Law Dictionary
- Koran Questions for Moorish Americans (101)
- Access to Divine Constitution and By-Laws
- Access to The Holy Koran-Circle 7
- Notebook, with pockets, with options to add and remove lined
- paper or separated folder with pockets
- 4 x 6 index card packet with lines for learning notes
- pen or pencil
- Access to “A Warning From The Prophet In 1928” (The Young Men Moorish National Business League (Pamphlet if possible)
- Parents, please do the following to aid your child(ren) :
- Important! Parents, please sign your child(ren) up to create their account for Quizlet Optionally, you can create accounts for yourselves. Use your child(ren) real name(s) This is only for Sunday School purpose. We will be using the Quizlet from time to time for some of our Lessons and Reviews.
- Along with your child(ren), go to our Quizlet Page. Enjoy the information, lessons, reviews, and all the fun learning activities. There is an audio choice for them to listen and learn, a great choice for those who are too young to read. This is for the Whole Family to enjoy studying together.
- Listen along with the children to the Sunday School Replay Recording Archives, great for Reviews and especially to become comfortable with the Sunday School Process and flow.
- Parents please click on (Required Materials) this will take you to the (Adults Page) scroll down to the 3rd topic “Attendees” It is very important that the Whole Family follow this Protocol!
- Any Moorish material WRITTEN BY Noble Drew Ali
- “The Great Conspiracy”
- “The Negro: a Beast…”
- Wall Map of World (Afrika in Center)
Prepare for Sunday School as if going to a physical Temple
Focus on Sunday School: No radio, tv or other activity during Sunday School
Have notebooks and pens at the ready, use profically
- D.C. & By-Laws
- Additional Laws
- 5 Senses (Children) Q & A
- 5 Senses (Adults) Q & A
- Chapter from Circle Seven, 5 Senses
- Homework Assignment
- Holy Covenant