LOVE, TRUTH, PEACE, FREEDOM AND JUSTICE
The Sisters Auxiliary
“The Sisters Auxiliary was founded by Sister J. Levine-El in 1928. The Sisters Auxiliary is a branch of the Moorish Science Temple of America, which empowers our women (through unity), and places them in a position to perform major task in the area of uplifting fallen humanity. The Sisters Auxiliary is composed of Moorish-American Moslem sisters with a paramount object to uplift fallen humanity and to be the “right hand to the Prophet” by their kind words, works and deeds.